Now, I said I would do a blog pause to prepare our son and family arrival for their holidays and having medical appointments.
I will come and publish from time to time.
A fourth strong heat wave is arriving soon, we will have only a few days to breathe before the heat is back!
So I hope you’ll enjoy your summer and don’t have too much heat. For my part I am waiting impatiently for Fall and winter! Too much heat for me!
See you soon.





A fire is always sad, and very sad with those beautiful old buildings.
RépondreSupprimerWe are under a terrible heat wave here as well. Today it reached 37 C and we also have air alerts because of wildfire smoke coming from Canada.
Enjoy this time with your family!
Were some of these beautiful houses in fire? I'm very sorry. What do you know about the fire? It's intentional or accidental. Of course, there's no such thing as accidental, there's always a reason.
RépondreSupprimerI always looked at these houses in France.
Once I stood somewhere near a house like this for at least 10 minutes, because I was waiting for M. I took a lot of photos, because so many details were beautiful.
A do not enjoy summer. I don't see the beauty, because I'm almost always inside, but I feel it, because even now the sweat is running down my face. I'm going to go wash it.
Autumn and winter are in my dreams, in my memories and in my imagination, and that's not enough for me. Hugs.
Fires are terrible. I am so sorry. I just think it is hot all over the world right now.
RépondreSupprimer