mercredi 7 octobre 2026

Some new finds during our getaway.

Bandit is really not well today
I will soon use the fireplace 
This time i bought some Italian liquid soap instead of solid ones. ( this picture should be at the end but  blogger decided differently!)
Hello Friends,

Today, Bandit our dog is not feeling well well.
I took him for a little walk and he was not well.
I did not use the buggy yet outside I had a try inside for him to get used to it.
This week mom is in India for her work and dad is  looking after the boys. Hard work !

II found some new shoes for Autumn 🍂 

 A gift from Mr L. This year I like brown and burgundy. I also found a burgundy cardigan at C&A. When we go there every three months we  do our shopping at the same time from the outlets.
Today we’re having some rain!🌧️ good for the garden and fresh air! I will soon lit the fire place!

At the same time I am watching the news which are very bad here!
I think I will do some watercolour this afternoon and in between continue the laundry! 🧺 



8 commentaires:

  1. Hoffentlich ist dein Hund nicht ernstlich erkrankt. Meist leiden sie still und man weiß nicht, wie man helfen kann.
    Es wird langsam kälter. Ich bin noch im warmen Griechenland, aber wenn ich wieder nach Hause komme, werde ich auch den Ofen anzünden. Die Jacke gefällt mir gut. Sie sieht sehr bequem aus.
    Viele Grüße Anette

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your brown shoes and coat look perfect for when the weather cools down. I hope you will soon be able to use your fireplace. That's a sweet photo of your two grandsons busy at their small table.
    Have a lovely day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hopelijk is Bandit snel weer beter.
    Mooie schoenen en jas. Ik houd ook van bruin.
    Leuke foto van de kleinkinderen.
    Lieve groetjes van Willy

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sorry to hear that Bandit isn't feeling well, hope he will be better soon !
    You've found some lovely things ... and what a sweet photo of your grandchildren !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your little boys are just the cutest.
    Looks like more successful shopping for you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh no. So sorry to read that Bandit is not feeling well. Healing wishes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love the shoes and coat! Very classy.
    Those boys are adorable. I'm sure Dad is kept busy.
    I hope Bandit feels better tomorrow.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. That's a cute picture of the little boys. Your new jacket is lovely. Just the right colour for Autumn.

    RépondreSupprimer

Autumn has arrived!

(Source: ZZZOe) Hello Friends! This afternoon I lit the fire of our fireplace. Bandit is cold and not feeling well. He had a surgery for a c...