Our two little travellers are off to Tatihou island ( Viking name) for some days and before they stopped to Caen Memorial on their way.
They will go on the island by amphibious boat.
⛴️ when the tide is low the boat uses his wheels and when it’s high tide it is sailing! I used to take our children there and they loved it!
They will sleep on the island, there is a hotel and restaurant on it now.
It will be a good experience for them “ a mysterious island”! 😂
This is the coolest place in France so they’ll be fine! It’s called Cotentin and I love it .
We are going to there as part of our September holidays and may move there in the future
On pyjamas on the beach! 😂 The fortress
This is the famous boat! So funny!

And at Caen world war 2 Memorial .
I will be following their little holidays from home as grandma feels very tired but when she hears:” grandma I love you” she forgets her tiredness and keep going on!
I had an invitation but I think they will enjoy those days with their parents and grandma will prepare their return and their going home next Sunday.
Grandma will make chocolate cakes as grandmas do!
See you soon!







Catherine, I just love seeing photos of the boys. They sure do bring joy! And hearing I love you from them is the best.
RépondreSupprimerThe island looks fun and the boat is great!
I usually travel with M. and we organize adult programs for ourselves. In the past few days, Yano has also been with us, so it was important to find programs for children for his sake. In the morning, we always went to places that are good for him. If he is happy, then so are we.:)
RépondreSupprimerI see that even your grandson really enjoys the trip, both children and adults love boating. The boat with wheels is very interesting, I have never seen anything like that.
Grandma is also resting a bit, but as I read, she is also preparing for their return. Your chocolate cake must be very delicious.I wish I could taste it!:)))
The most beautiful sentence: "Grandma, I love you"!
Such an interesting place!
RépondreSupprimerYou are wise to stay home, rest, and prepare, while getting photos and reports .Build up you reserve for when they return and will want to tell you all about it.
Eine sehr interessante Insel. Deine Enkel sind großartig und zwischen deinen Zeilen kann ich lesen, wie sehr du sie liebst.
RépondreSupprimerViele Grüße Anette