▼

samedi 3 octobre 2026

“ Live your day like never before!”

The North Sea is a very busy sea!

Supper at the Italian restaurant!

One of the outlet shop
Our breakfast room

A big buffet with local food, cheese 🧀…
Hello Friends!
First Thank you for your visits. I am not much on blogland these days but all will be back to usual time when I come home.
This morning  we decided to leave the hotel early to be ready for the shops opening time. We have spent the morning shopping ( there are many outlets as it’s close to the border) sometimes we are in Belgium and sometimes in the Netherlands.
As our dog is getting old and his mum too! It is difficult to take him out as I did before 5 kms every morning. My walking being more and more difficult except with the rollator on long distance I decided to buy a buggy for our dog and it will be ok for me to walk and take him out!
Then after our” big” shopping!  We went to see the little village nearby.



Then we stopped to have a drink and our lunch




This is the buggy for Bandit

All the soaps from Italy. I bought some each time I come.


The sentence of the day which was written in our breakfast room was:

 “Live your day…like never before”! ❤️ 

6 commentaires:

  1. The dog buggy is a great idea - will be good for both of you.
    Your photos look like you're having a good time. I really love cobblestone streets.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Two things immediately caught my eye.
    One was the beautifully packaged soaps. I’ve had one like that before, and I really loved it. I think I kept the wrapper for a long time, but eventually, it met its fate and I threw it out.
    The other thing I noticed right away was your walking stick. Is it really that cheerful and colorful? I’ve never seen one like it. Mine is just plain burgundy.
    I see you did shopping too, there’s a paper bag in your rollator. Did you buy some soap as well?
    I like the windmill, too. It’s such a quintessentially Dutch image. I see Pascal as well, please give him my regards. :)
    Hugs. Éva.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Taking Bandit out in the dog stroller will be good for him, and for you. The soaps are beautifully packaged and I imagine they are very fragrant. I do like the sea/beach painting at the Italian restaurant.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It looks like you are having a great time! And the stroller must be good for both you and the dog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Fijne dagen in Nederland/België!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. That is so cute to take Bandit. Looks like a wonderful trip.

    RépondreSupprimer