We arrived in the Netherlands 🇳🇱
It is warm and it’s 7 pm and having supper by the beach!
The credit card I have doesn’t work in this restaurant I forgot and Mr Pascal is going to get cash and walk 3 kms! So I am staying here waiting… or do the washing up to pay!!! 😂

We already did some shopping in the town and we went to the hotel to get our room.
Lots of lorries on the motorway because it’s the European one.
It’s quite busy and we have to drive carefully.
We are going to do a little walk after Mr P is back!
See you tomorrow! 🥰





Glad you've safely arrived! The views are beautiful. Hope Mr P gets back soon so you don't have to do dishes. :)
RépondreSupprimerWell, hello there. You are now in one of your favorite places. Enjoy it all.
RépondreSupprimerHow beautiful! I hope he is back by now and you are off enjoying the beautiful evening! Have a cozy weekend, my friend.
RépondreSupprimerYou waited for Mr. Pascal and the money in a beautiful setting! The dunes are very nice, nature is a truly great artist. The sunset is beautiful, too, of course.
RépondreSupprimerI waited just like that in Slovakia, because the others went up a mountain peak without me.
You know that I preferred having a coffee to climbing. Haha...!!!
Hugs. Éva
Beautiful sunset over the water. Enjoy your holiday.
RépondreSupprimerGorgeous. Okay I have never heard of a credit card not taken.
RépondreSupprimer