We arrived our destination. In this part of France you can have all the type of weather in one day!
We began with a little rain then wind, sun and quite warm and now cloudy and quite windy!
I am sitting outside on our terrace with a coffee and a little pastry 🥮
The staff here is very welcoming and the restaurant being full tonight they made another reservation ina fish restaurant just beside the hotel.
They can book everything for you! How nice and helpful.
We will try to get a boat to go the Anglo Normand island of Guernesey.
This is the hotel very confortable

This is the hotel very confortable

We did some shopping, a cap from Ireland for my husband and an orange winter scarf for me ( to match with brown)
I also found British magazines it is the place to find them with a lot of British tourists !
« Country living and good housekeeping »
We are glad to be away and rest by the sea!
To be continued ❤️…










Another beautiful place. Your room looks very nice. I love the cobblestones and all the boats. Enjoy!
RépondreSupprimer