Hello friends!
Another quick Hello 🙋♂️
Today by a dry and very hot weather we went to visit the castle and its garden. It was so hot !🥵
This is dad and William
The cabinet de curiosité. The spiders.
Many stuffed animals for the collection
The chapel
Orchids conservatory
Unfortunately all the grass is burnt by the sun and some trees are dying…
I am still very busy with my guests and will come back soon. Love 🥰 to you all see you soon!
















Too bad they complained so much. Instead of just having fun.
RépondreSupprimerThere are beautiful colored roses, and I like the one in your picture. I don't like red, probably because everyone likes it. What is common is that people get bored.
RépondreSupprimerI like all your pictures that have water on them. In hot summer, everything with water is attractive and the sound of running water is nice and it calms me down.
It's so good to hear from you. Glad you are having a good time. I love the photos! Hugs to those sweet little boys!
RépondreSupprimerSo glad you are finding fun things to do with your family in spite of the weather!
RépondreSupprimer