Hello friends!
Just to let you know how it is here.
It is not so hot but we don’t have any rain and we have to water the garden a lot.
The new robot is working only to discover the garden I did not put it to cut anything.
It’s a new technology which use cameras, satellite and IA so he is discovering we’re he will have to work.
Where is the grass???
Our children and grandchildren should leave Dubaï tomorrow ( I hope they will get a plane?) ✈️ and then if yes they’re going to Paris Disney for 3 days direct from the airport and then head to Normandie ! Hope all goes well!
Where is the grass???
They like to water the plants!
Our children and grandchildren should leave Dubaï tomorrow ( I hope they will get a plane?) ✈️ and then if yes they’re going to Paris Disney for 3 days direct from the airport and then head to Normandie ! Hope all goes well!
I have been busy preparing things and preparing winter while others are on holidays. Got oil for the boiler, gaz, wood for the stove fireplace… so I am ready!
Our son’s family will be here for a month and after grandpa and grandma are going on holiday!
So I’ll be busy and I’ll try to post during this holidays! See you soon, enjoy your Summer!
( we are having big fires here in France )








I'm sorry you are still having fires. The heat and smoke are better here but it's very dry here as well.
RépondreSupprimerHope the flights go well for your son and family and soon they are with you!
I am sorry you are still having the fires too. I am g lad the kids are coming. Paris Disneyland - what a dream.
RépondreSupprimerThere is only grass on the streets where I live, because I don't have a garden, the grass that everyone else has is mine too. I hear now that they are mowing it. The city has a company and they do it for the people who live here. You don't have to mow your own grass either, because this lawnmower is so good, smart and helpful.
RépondreSupprimerI looked at your pictures, they show summer and getting ready for the family. The children's chairs are cute.
I see how dry the grass is. It looks like the grass I see when I look out my window, yellow and not green.
I saw the fire on TV yesterday and it was shocking to see its enormity.
Love. Éva
Hope all goes well with your family, Catherine !
RépondreSupprimerSo sorry about the fires, this is terrible !
Stay safe,
Sylvia