lundi 27 juillet 2026

A quick hello đŸ‘‹



A quick Hello đŸ™‹‍♂️!

Tomorrow our two grandsons are arriving for one month.
Grandma is preparing the place! Like squirrel she brings food đŸ˜‚ 
As tomorrow will be the beginning of a 4th heat wave and grandma doesn’t like too much heat.
I hope the too much heat will not be too catastrophic for the forest fires we are having now!
We are watching on tv the news about these very big forest pine fires. We are not the only European country having fires this year, Spain also has big fires at the moment.


 When you go to Disney Paris this is how you feel at the end of the day! đŸ˜‚ 

Well grandma has still a lot to do before tomorrow and she has better go and work!
See you soon!

10 commentaires:

  1. You will be very busy for some time! Enjoy your time with the grandchildren.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nanny Anny (in Canada)27 juillet 2026 Ă  06:16

    Have fun with your little grandsons!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your description of yourself as a squirrel! That's about right.
    Have a wonderful time with those sweet boys!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Have a wonderful time - I know you are excited.
    So sorry about the fires - praying they stop.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hej Catherine,
    Fijn dat de kleinkinderen komen. Veel plezier!
    Lieve groetjes van Willy

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Don't forget to just play with them, maybe just in your air conditioned home.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hello!!! Oh, such happy times to come for you with those little ones! Enjoy, and stay cool, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Lieve Catherine,het grote genieten samen met je zoon schoondochter en jullie schattige kleinkinderen kan bijna beginnen.Denk dat er niemand ook maar iets tekort zal komen en jou gastvrijheid is van grote klasse.
    Gezellige tijd gewenstđŸ«¶
    Liefs,
    Ger

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. It's very worrisome with the heat and also the fires. I hope you keep safe.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. The joy has already begun for the children, and it will soon begin for you too.:)
    They informed that the weather will get warmer here again, and in the second half of the week it will be 36-38 degrees.
    The pictures are very beautiful, as I see your grandchildren are very tired.
    It would be nice to see the joy of your meeting today. Instead, I imagine it. Hugs. Éva

    RépondreSupprimer