▼

mardi 6 octobre 2026

Back home.



Hello Friends 
We are back. We had a nice break before going back home where there are lots of troubles in France unfortunately we would rather have a peaceful time when coming home!but…
This morning I went to get Bandit from the kennel
And he was quite happy to be home.

Before the end of our trip we ate a good schnitzel with fries.


We also did a little walk by the canal 

 
The pigeons were happy to get some more food.
Our next trip will be in November back to the Netherlands again!
Now I must do the laundry and put the suitcases away for the moment!
Have a nice day!

8 commentaires:

  1. Welcome home! I'm glad you had a nice time away and saw lots of beauty! I know Bandit is happy to have you home again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Glad you're home. We're hearing about the unrest in France on our newscasts. I hope things settle down soon.
    Both the schnitzel and the canal walk look lovely. Enjoy being home.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Catherine, you made it home safely. I read that there are a lot of troubles in France, yet a sense of calm is very needed everywhere.
    I love schnitzel. We can get delicious ones here in Austria. I am with M. now. There is a restaurant in Vienna that serves the best kind and this place is famous for it.
    Bandit is finally home, I can imagine the joy.
    All your photos are beautiful, but the ones with the pigeons have a wonderful atmosphere.
    I know that doing the laundry is the first thing to do after getting home the relaxation only comes after that.
    Hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Welcome back! There's no place like home.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great pictures of your time away. I'm sorry you had to return to unrest in your country. Sad.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. There seems to be trouble everywhere. Make your own peace of mind. Keep on enjoying the beauty around you. I will do the same.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Glad you are home and had a wonderful time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. You had a wonderful trip, and yes, it’s always lovely by the sea, isn’t it?
    I love being by the sea.
    It’s wonderful to hear that your next trip is already coming up in November... to the Netherlands – great!
    Sending you warm regards and wishing you all the best.
    Good to hear, Viola.

    RépondreSupprimer